Independent Recycling is your one-stop-shop to meet all of your office recycling requirements. We handle your every day needs including paper, bottles, and cans to the less regular items including electronics, light bulbs, printer cartridges, and old appliances. By consolidating all of your waste and recycling needs, IRS can save you time and money.
We provide free, monthly recycling reports that track your progress to ensure you meet your goals. Our knowledgeable sales team will help you achieve LEED-EB™ certification for your building and can assist with any waste issues in your building. Our inclusive program will identify ways to divert your waste from landfills and put it where it belongs, the recycling stream. Our integrative recycling process has helped many customers reduce their regular waste bills by 25%!
- Free on-site waste stream analysis by a certified waste professional
- Detailed environmental audits written in accordance with LEED guidelines
- Monthly environmental statements that document recycling and environmental impact
- Mixed stream recycling: cardboard, paper, plastic, glass, cans, bottles, and metal
- Universal waste: electronics, fluorescent light bulbs, batteries, ballast, and cartridges
- Hazardous waste: paint, chemicals, oil, and cleaning supplies